Adding you logo to a document is really easy, you can also resize, move and delete them.
Getting to the logo settings
- Tap the cog icon at the top of the screen, this takes you to the settings.
- In the settings tap, Document Settings.
- Tap the pencil icon, this takes you into the layout wizard.
- Tap Next, this takes you to the logo page.
Selecting a logo
- To move, resize or delete a logo, first you have to select it by tapping it.
Moving, resizing and deleting a logo
- To move a logo, you can then drag it around the page with your finger or tap the blue arrows.
- To resize a logo you can either pinch and zoom or tap the + or - blue buttons.
- To delete a logo, simply tap the blue trash can logo (top right).
Adding a logo
- To add a new logo tap the green + icon
- To add your own logo you select from your mobiles photo library, take a photo using the camera, upload from Google drive or Dropbox.
- You can also add from our inbuilt logos, to do this choose your category and tap the logo of your choice.
- To add to your document, tap the '+ Add Logo button'
Saving your changes
- Simply press next until you have completed the layout wizard, your changes will automatically save.