When you subscribe to Powered Now either via iTunes, Google Play or directly with Powered Now, the subscription will keep auto-renewing until you turn it off. Turning off auto-renew, essentially canceling your subscription, only takes a few taps or clicks; you just have to know where to look.
Subscribing via iTunes - Apple devices including iPad and iPhone
There are two ways to manage your subscriptions in iTunes. You can use your iOS device, or you can use iTunes on your PC or Mac.
On your iOS device:
- launch the App Store and make sure you're viewing the Featured tab. Scroll to the bottom, tap on the Apple ID button, and then select View Apple ID. Enter your password if requested.
- In the middle of the screen under the subscriptions section you'll see a button titled Manage. Tap on it.
- You'll be presented a list of your current subscriptions, along with recently expired subscriptions. Tapping on an expired subscription will allow you to renew based on currently available plans.
- Selecting an active subscription will show you the current price and the renewal date. Slide the Auto-Renewal switch to the Off position if you'd like to cancel your subscription to the respective service.
To manage your iTunes subscriptions from your PC or Mac, you'll need to have iTunes installed and running:
- Make sure you're viewing the iTunes Store, and click on your Apple ID in the upper-right corner. You'll need to log in to proceed.
- The last item under the Settings section is Subscriptions. Click the Manage link next to it.
- Same as the process on iOS, you can now turn off auto-renew, or resubscribe to Powered Now, or any other magazines or services to which you've been previously been subscribed.
Subscribing via Google Play - Android Devices
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open the My Apps section via the Google Play Store menu.
- To the left of Installed apps is a list of your subscriptions. Here you can select the one you wish to cancel.
- Click the Cancel button and confirm the action by hitting Yes.